Sunday, January 8

On To the Next Healthy Habit

Happy second week in January. Monday marks the beginning of week two of my healthy habit building. Last week's focus was to drink more water and to drink it all throughout my day. And let me just say that it has been a rewarding success. My energy and endurance have improved substantially.

This week however, I will be focusing on exercise. I want to add just a pinch of it each day. Hopefully allowing myself to tune into forgotten muscles and in the process boost my mood and overall health. After all...
Pilates seems to be a perfect vehicle for this. I have a little exercise dvd with a fifteen minute segment that I want to fit in each morning energizing my body to start the day right. So here we go...
If you join me in this, let me know. I would thoroughly enjoy the extra support and accountability...

p.s. I will of course still be drinking lots of water.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that quote about being 1 workout away from a good mood, I try to tell myself I will never regret a workout!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...