Monday, August 26

My Baby Boy

This is the latest of the little man. Can you believe it? Eight months old already and such a sweetie! My last post of him showed him at three months old. How he has changed! photo 1_zps82e57b71.jpg 
It's true, lots of changes have been happening in our lives and I feel I owe an apology for my absence here. We are moving this weekend and I have hopes of renewing a blogging schedule once we get settled into our new home. No more excuses. After all I miss this little space and the creativity it inspires in me. 

Hoping this finds you well. Love from,

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, he is getting SO very big! Love his sweet face. Hope you are doing well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you guys with this new change, may this transition go smoothly and all the changes lead to GOOD. Find your little corner to create in your new home. The corner where you can become more of the beautiful woman God has created you to be! Thinking of you, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so big now!! Awww! What a cutie!

    ♥,
    Janette

    Janette Lane Blog

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...