Monday, April 1

Breakfast at Courtney's

Delicious...  photo 3_zps5b2c25e2.jpg Honeyed Yogurt & Heated Plums 
3/4 cup Plain Yogurt 
1 Ripe Plum thinly sliced 
1 tsp. (or more) Honey 

Simply place the sliced plums in a hot frying pan. Reduce to medium heat. (I put a tiny bit of water in the bottom of the pan to keep my plum from sticking; but I'm thinking coconut oil would've been even better). While the plum slices are heating, mix the honey and yogurt until thoroughly combined. Remove plum when hot and place on top of the yogurt. Enjoy immediately!  photo 2_zpsfd6e001a.jpg  photo 4_zps6b22666b.jpg These photos make it look like I started my day off with devotions today and sadly I did not. So off I go to spend some time with my Lord. Praising God for He is risen! photo 1_zps22fc241a.jpg  

Thanks for stopping by for Breakfast at Courtney's

Happy Easter all,

1 comment:

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...