Saturday, March 31

Farewell March

Here we are soaking up the last day of March, our first month of living in California. I'm so excited to share a little project I've been working on...Photobucket That's right. I made business cards. Now these are not the cards for my etsy shop. Those are still in the works. These are for my mini piano teaching business... Is it crazy that I'm trying to simultaneously launch two small businesses?Photobucket 
Of course no business card is complete without a customized carrying case... Photobucket 
I'm still deciding on what button I want to use. Either the green one or the flower one. Which would you choose?Photobucket 
So excited to build a little studio here. I'm dreaming of end-of-the-year piano recitals...Photobucket 
Oh music, how I love thee.

6 comments:

  1. Love your business card holder too!
    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute business card holder! As much as I love the flower button (gorgeous!), I think I'd probably choose the green button if I were making one. Classic buttons always add a little more of a homemade feeling to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting your new businesses! I personally love the flower button; I think it adds a little something extra! How are you liking Cali?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea! I'm a tad addicted to yellow at the moment! Love the holder, and the business cards! Wow, two business ventures goin' on at once? You must be busy! So how are you liking life in California?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and for your words of encouragement!

    ~ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea!! I am loving yellow this season - heck pretty much all year. cute blog.

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the flower button. Also, not crazy to launch two businesses. It may only become crazy if you find yourself losing a bit of you. They both sound like such a perfect complement to you though!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...