Friday, March 30

A Peek at Today

I've really been missing playing the piano. Yesterday we went to a college close by to see if I might be able to slip into a practice room undetected, but alas, they were all locked... Photobucket 
So as I sit here dreaming about someday owning my own piano again, I will sip my tea and get caught up on all my email correspondence. Photobucket This photo was taken in Switzerland last summer over a morning tea at our hotel. My cup tonight won't be nearly so deliciously adorned, but it'll be tasty nonetheless.

The weekend is here my dears. I hope you have a blessed one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Courtney! You don't have a piano? NO!!!!

    That tea and pastry looks divine! Switzerland is such a beautiful place...

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...