Friday, March 1

First Day at the Beach

My husband's brother and sister have been here visiting this week and we've been loving exploring bits of our hometown with them. Today we all decided it was the perfect day to check out the beach.

Sunny. 80. Light breeze. Beautiful.

 It also just so happened to be Jack's very first time going...  photo 1_zps7d91a319.jpg photo 1_zpsd8ebc047.jpg 
 photo 3_zps05ffb445.jpg 
I gotta say he wasn't the hugest fan of putting his feet in the sand. I'm sure it must feel like a very strange texture if you've never felt it before. And to be honest, I'm kinda glad he doesn't like it quite yet. I realized today that sand is not the easiest thing to get off a baby's sweet soft skin. photo 4_zps2ce1c0fc.jpg 
Anywho,...so happy to have the weekend here. Hope you get a chance to catch some rest and re-energize these next two days.

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. So jealous that you've gotten to go to the beach already!! I think it's still a little too chilly here. :( Love the pics! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is SO sweet - look at all that hair! I'm also jealous of your weather. It's well below freezing here and everything is still covered in snow and ice. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what sweet photos! you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun start to the weekend for you all! Hope everyday continues to be full of blessings and adventures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni! So fun to see your comments here. I love your little visits. :)

      Delete
  5. Aww, that is too sweet! Looks like a lovely day :) Found your blog from Abigail Jasmine, so glad to "meet" you!

    grace & love,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.my.goodness. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE COURTNEY I dig him to the MAX, his little face, oh I am dying over here!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...