Tuesday, March 19

Cozy Little Baby Feet

Ah baby feet. There are few things more adorable than precious little baby feet. And baby feet in booties? Be still my beating heart... photo 3_zpsb6fbcfde.jpg  photo 4_zps6dee55f4.jpg  photo 2_zps1788d5bd.jpg These baby booties are the most recent addition to my etsy shop. They are currently available in the three color combinations you see in the photos but I'm sure I'll be adding more options very soon. So much fun to stitch these up!

I promise you they'll make the perfect gift for all the adorable little baby feet in your world. You can place your order here.

p.s. Linking up with Cutesy Crafts, Be Colorful, and Project Inspire.

3 comments:

  1. These are totally precious! I've really been enjoying sewing baby booties lately, they are such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so so sweet. Makes me wish I had another little bundle. :D Well maybe not that but now I wish a friend would have another. :D Thanks for sharing.
    p

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...