Wednesday, March 7

A New Home State

We finally made it to our new home in sunny California... safe and sound. Photobucket 
I somehow forgot to take pictures of the state signs when we left Minnesota. By the time I remembered we were leaving Colorado. The drive from Colorado to California is absolutely breathtaking. Aside from my terror of driving in the mountains, I thoroughly enjoyed the views.Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Unfortunately the picture of the California state sign turned out all blurry. Of course I would get a blurry picture of the most important sign. But I promise we really did make it all the way here. 

Thank you to all of you who prayed for our safety and transition. God has been good to us.

13 comments:

  1. Yay, you've made it! ;) We're neighbors now! Where are you, exactly?

    Hope you're having fun making your new house your home! ;)

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took pictures of the state signs, perfect way to start fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was so happy to see your post on FB! So glad you made it to CA. How fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! I'm really happy for you guys. It's going to be so amazing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were so tickled to have a little time with you two as you passed on by. Exciting things lie ahead for you. Love you, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh thats awesome! So jealous. Glad you guys made it safely!

    oh p.s. I tagged you in a post :)

    xo, Lauren
    http://laurenbrumfield.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear you made it safely! Welcome to Cali! Are you a Nor Cal or So Cal girl now? Hope you're settling in nicely. Can't wait to hear about all the amazing opportunities God offers you here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog, you are very clever making all those things! Hope you enjoy california :)
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you got pictures of almost every state sign. I've tried to do that in the past and mine are always blurry! Glad you arrived safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! you made it I am so happy and relieved! Beautiful pics, I love the mountains!!! Keep us posted! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new move!!! It looks like such a fun road trip, at least the mountains weren't really snowy when you drove through. I think I'd have a heart attack if I was driving up mountains with ice and snow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for a safe move! As I catch up on your blog posts, I will be praying it all went smoothly.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved getting caught up on your life! I've missed reading and also hearing from you. Hope you're doing well and settling in nicely :)

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...