Wednesday, October 26

What I'm Wearing Wednesday

I allowed myself to sleep late this morning in order to de-stress and recover from weeks of pushing myself to the limit. When I did get up I spent the noon hours cleaning and putting my house in order. By two o'clock I realized I was still in my pajamas. This was about the time I read this post on The Pleated Poppy and decided I'd like to put forth the effort of getting dressed and ready for an evening with my man.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
What I'm Wearing
Earrings: Target (I think)
Scarf: H & M
Dress: Target
Sweater: Target
Tights: Express
Boots: Shi by Journeys

Hope you can sneak on over to What I Wore Wednesday and check out all the inspiring outfits. Happy middle-of-the-week day! I'm off to practice piano...

9 comments:

  1. Awe, I love that dress, Courtney! The print is just perfect :).

    Happy midweek! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, stopping by from wiww, i'd love for you to stop by and checkout the huge ($100) giveaway going on at my blog- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! Love your boots, and that scarf!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh- that dress is SO cute! I love the boots too. =) Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm commenting again, just to say "thanks" for all your sweet comments on my blog! It's been fun reconnecting with you here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you just need a day to sleep in, clean up the house, and spend some time getting getting ready for your man! That sounds like the best way to de-stress :)
    LOVE your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...