Sunday, September 25

Surprise Anniversary Trip

Photobucket

Airport...

Photobucket 
On the plane.

Photobucket 
Roaming the city.

Photobucket 
More roaming...

Photobucket 
Love all the color!

Photobucket 
We paid a visit to the Walt Disney Concert Hall.

Photobucket 
I'm guessing this guy was a dancer and needed some new profile shots?

Photobucket 
Us riding the escalator. Just a regular every day life experience that really is so much better when you're on vacation.

Photobucket 
South Coast Plaza Shopping Center. The Garden Bridge.

 We left on a Thursday afternoon. I had to teach piano lessons until noon that day so we packed everything in the car and he dropped me off at the school early in the morning. After teaching he picked me up and we drove to his sister's so she could take us to the airport. He kept me in the dark until I finally saw our destination listed on my ticket. My first reaction was excitement followed by immediate concern as I realized I hadn't packed travel sized containers of face wash, lotions, shampoos, etc. I explain this to James and he looks at me and says, "Really? Can you show me?" I open my toiletries bag and stare at it like I must've somehow grabbed someone else's stuff. Apparently that morning after he dropping me off, he drove back to the house to repack my things. All of it was in perfect little containers and ziplocked for flying. Sweet man.

Photobucket

California was beautiful. We spent two days in busy L.A. and two days in Orange County shopping and seeing the sights. We ended the trip with this beautiful sunset on our last night. Anyone else have a fun anniversary story? I'd love to hear it!


2 comments:

  1. Awe, you were here in Cali! ;) There are so many things to do and places to visit! I'm glad to knwo you guys had a great time ;).

    Btw, yesterday I posted the pics of your bracelet. I'll take some of me wearing it soon ;).

    Have a colorful week!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there, again, Courtney! ;) Thanks a lot for your comment and I'm glad you liked the pics. I'll be wearing your lovely bracelet pretty soon, I promise!

    Have fun! :p

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...