Tuesday, July 19

Sweets

I got to go to the cutest baby shower last weekend. The hostesses used a 'Candy Theme' because "babies are just so sweet." They blew me away with their creativity. Aren't these cake pops adorable? 


 And tasty too I would imagine. I'm proud to say I maintained strict discipline and only allowed myself some of these yummy Trader Joe cookie dunkers. I think I could become addicted. They were that good.


One of my favorite details? The cool hanging ornaments made out of tissue paper. Not sure who came up with this idea but it made for a really fun atmosphere. 


I also got to meet a fellow blogger and talented craft maker named Sam. I wish I had pictures of the baby carriage she carved out of a watermelon and used as a fruit bowl!


1 comment:

  1. Oohhhhh, I am adoring those tissue pom poms. I wanna do that for a party soon! And the way those cake pops are decorated, ugh, to die for. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...