Thursday, July 21

In the Market for...

Shoes! Beautiful shoes to compliment my clothing creations! I would love to feature your cute shoes in my future posts! If you have any adorable unique shoes you'd like to donate OR lend, please let's talk.


I'm currently looking for a romantic style shoe, possibly rose red or a neutral ivory, preferably with a very high heel. I'll be photographing a sheer beige blouse (my own unique design) which I'm pairing with a long tiered black satin skirt. I love textures so a velvet shoe would be gorgeous, or a shoe made of thick woven fibers and a wooden heel might look sweet. But I'm open to other ideas so your input and creativity is more than welcome.

You can email me at feminineuniquenew(at)gmail(dot)com if you'd like to help.
Thanks for supporting me in my small beginnings of a very big dream. Can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...