Monday, November 29

More Piano...

My project this weekend was to analyze the first movement of the Beethoven Sonata No. 23...and I'm finally done!  Power Point and all.  If you're feeling bad cause you haven't made time for such an analysis project, please be encouraged by the fact that I did it as a required assignment for school, not out of the goodness or inspiration of my heart. 

I've written very little this month and it seems life is moving by so quickly I've had little time to step back and play the role of commentator.  So, to keep you all updated, I'm going to post another youtube video that shows what I'm supposed to be spending all my time on: Beethoven's Appassionata Sonata, Movement 1.  It's a monster... 

1 comment:

  1. Keep 'em coming Courtney! Good luck with your presentation!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...