Monday, September 23

Simple As That

If I had known I could organize my necklaces so easily, I would've done it much sooner. I'm sure this idea isn't original and I'm not necessarily convinced it's all that genius, but it definitely beats tossing them in a box and having a mess of tangles to deal with every time I accessorize.  photo 5_zps9d873720.jpg 
Six nails (give or take). A hammer. The back of a closet. Done.  photo 2_zpsecf7992a.jpg The perfect place for practicing mixing and matching your jewelry. You never know what adorable combination you may happen upon.  photo 4_zps417dff91.jpg 
So wonderfully easy. And pretty too I must admit. photo 1_zpsc606fe40.jpg How do you store your necklaces? 

Happy Monday all,

9 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I just figured out how to hang my necklaces on some old window shutters and was working on a blog post about it - we must be on the same wavelength or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very similar to how I organize mine except the nails are on the inside of the closet door! I used to be a shoebox girl, too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this for my daughter! She's 8 and has more jewelry than me... hang on... SHE'S 8 AND HAS MORE JEWELRY!!! I need a talk with that girl! haha...
    I love your jewelry, lovely colors and just beautiful!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the neatest thing at an antique fair. It's hard to explain, but it's got a sea blue wood frame with wrought iron swirls in the middle and at the top above the wood. I cut some wire pieces to make hooks and I have a cute necklace holder!! I've been meaning to blog about it. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tina that sounds AMAZING! I hope you do blog about it. I'd love to see pics!

      Delete
  5. Love this girl!! What a happy little space for your treasures! I recently took an old picture frame and hot glued craft wire across it, put some hot pink fabric behind it and tada...necklace and earring holder hung on the wall! Happy crafting sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! Repurposing things is always a good idea and it sounds like yours turned out really cute!

      Delete
  6. How funny, I store my necklaces the exact same way! Isn't it so practical? Thanks for stopping by my blog- yours is lovely! Off to find a way to follow :) Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually- gfc says I'm already following- let me do Bloglovin' then so I don't lose track :) Ever since google reader closed, my gfc following blogs are tough to find :(

      Delete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...