Tuesday, November 15

Hands and Feet

I wanna be Your hands...
Photobucket 
I wanna be Your feet...
Photobucket
I'll go where You send me, go where You send me. 

Can you hear the Newsboys singing that in your head? I had these photos ready for posting and was planning to write about the simple pleasure of wearing heels and nail polish when the song started playing over and over in my mind. And so it is that I'll be going about my day being the hands and feet of Jesus in heels and polished nails. 

This morning I'm spending some of my free time exploring new blogs out there. I'd love to visit yours if you'd leave me your link!

Love,

6 comments:

  1. Lovely nails and heels!

    And yes, I definitely had that song playing in my head. What a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that song!!!! Love how you connected it to your images!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty photos. I love wearing heels, but don't very often because it's harder to chase my kids. Love painted nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are really pretty. Love the nude shoes...been trying to find some myself.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post! I also love this song! I am glad I found your blog!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...