Monday, October 17

October Sponsor Spotlight

I cannot believe how quickly October is leaving us. Before it gets away I want to share with you four of my wonderful October sponsors. They're fun, creative, motivated and extremely inspiring and I am so grateful for our new and growing friendships. I hope you'll visit their blogs, say hello, and get to know them too. I am convinced they will gladly welcome you. 

Now off I go to cram in some last-minute paper writing. Tomorrow is a humungous due date for coursework so I'd best get to it!

I wish you all a wonderful Monday,
Hi! I’m Miki, an Argentine girl who moved to California for love. I’m a dreamer, an incurable wallflower, a crazy cat lady, an indie music lover. I’m in a constant search for animal-patterned clothes and colorful objects. I enjoy leaving positive messages in public places for strangers to find and volunteering at the library. Welcome to my little world! 
________________________________________________________________________

I am Chantilly, a singer-songwriter and indie fashion lover :) I post outfits and ponder life experiences in my blog, as well as chronicle the adventure of making my next set of recordings. I've studied music composition, toured the northeast, and released an album last year! (You can download some of those songs for free on my bandcamp page!) The new record is almost finished, and right now I'm gearing up for the release. I couldn't be prouder of what we've put to tape, and the experience has been dreamy, exciting, and rewarding. It'll be out in the next few months... so be on the lookout!
________________________________________________________________________

Howdy! My name is Ruthie and I am southern newlywed wife, mama to a cute chunky French bulldog and love of all things crafty. My blog chronicles my life, everything from my relationship with Jesus, the ridiculous costume parties my husband plans and trying to become Suzie Homemaker while balancing a full time job in software marketing. In my house, we love, we hug, we live out loud, we make mistakes and make fools of ourselves. Oh, and I blog all about it!
________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
20 & COUNTING * TWITTER * PINTEREST
20 & Counting was started mainly for my friends and family back home in Arizona! Once i moved to Utah it turned into a lifestyle blog and poses as an occasional outlet for me :) I am an ex-photographer, current student, and broke college kid working two jobs. Gotta love it :)

5 comments:

  1. Awe, it's so cool to see me here! :D Hehe.

    Best luck on writing that paper! ;) Hope you've started the week off with a smile! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great blogs! and i can't believe how fast october has flown by either!! good luck with your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these. Love this!

    Anna
    http://www.anewfoundtreasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh awesome! :) I love sponsor posts!

    ReplyDelete

I delight in what you have to say, so comment away...